JOIN OUR TEAM!
Now Hiring: Door Event Staff, Lighting Technician, and Audio Engineers
Lighting Technician & Audio Engineer for DJ performers. The position is a Lighting Tech position responsible for lighting during shows and events for DJs or live bands. The audio engineer duties are for performing DJs while operating lights & LED Wall.
- Responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of venue lighting system, CDJs, and PA.
- Operate lights and sound system during shows for DJs, configuring color and tone to ensure artist’s vision and mood are achieved.
- Load/unload equipment from trucks and set up equipment according to stage design while ensuring safety requirements are met.
- Audio engineer for live bands is optional
- Responsible for venue maintenance including lighting and stage equipment.
- May be responsible for production and operations aspects including vendor end-to-end onsite set up.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to operate lighting systems, running sound for DJ performers, and plan for live production events
- Working knowledge of standard tools and equipment of the trade
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least 30 pounds
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Able to work various hours: nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and punctual
- Must have a positive attitude and be team oriented
- Experience with music industry preferred
Job Type: Part-Time 8-32 hours a week Pay rate: dep on experience $23 – $25 hr. Send a narrative of your interest and resume to [email protected] and [email protected] with HIRE ME in the subject line.
Door Event Staff This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the music industry and learn the nuts and bolts of how a music venue operates. The responsibilities of Door Staff at our venues go beyond greeting people as they enter the venue. You will ID, Process entry, Check in tickets, settle with artists, assist to ensure the night goes smoothly, re-stock bar, keep premises clean and picked up, and report overall performance of the evening’s show. See full duty list below.
Experience: General work experience in customer service and money management 1-2 years, Experience in a position that demonstrates the ability to pay attention and hustle. Must be over 21 years of age Education: High School or equivalent. Availability minimum: two nights a week with weekend availability
– ID everyone that enters the premises.
– Money management, operate square, sell single day of show (DOS) tickets to all venue events.
– Deny entry of underage, inebriated patrons.
– Apply stamp, wristbands, X’s to paying approved or under 21 concert go-ers.
– Tracking of tickets sold using etix and settlement sheets and fill out the end of night submission forms.
– Perform required bar stocking, cleaning, organizing, take out trash, and keep venue clean during run of show.
– Complete venue specific cleaning duties and trash removal, assist with bar closing.
– Provide excellent customer service to patrons and performers and get along with co-workers
– Must be able to lift 30 pounds
Benefits: Monthly advance schedule, Flexibility to go on tour or take time off in advance for vacation. Additional benefits assigned for longevity and full-time work.
Job Type: Part-Time 15-32 hours a week Pay rate: $17.29-18.00 hr + tips, equivalent $20-23+hr. Send a narrative of your interest and resume to [email protected] and [email protected] with HIRE ME in the subject line.